Resources: 4 photographers to inspire you
The (already famous) fashion photographer
- She works from....Barcelona, Spain.
- She is represented by...We Folk.
- She loves...shooting on film.
- She worked with...Solange on her album 'A seat at the table'.
- She focuses on...the female body in all its glory.
I love Carlota's pastel, blurry, raw world where the women definitely run the show. The colour palette is my current favourite: peach, skin, nude, freckles, brown. Human and beautiful.
Image: Carlota Guerrero
The visionary photographer
- She works from....London, UK.
- She comes from...a family of painters.
- She loves...anything that doesn't take itself too seriously.
- She won...W magazine's competition The Shot, in 2016.
- She uses...Instagram to cast young talented models.
I'm in love with Agnes' super sleek aesthetics and her mastery of colour and composition. She is truly amazing and her photographs always leave me speechless.
Image: Agnes Vita
Pierre & Florent
The pop duo of photographers
- They work from....Paris, France.
- They love...shooting the model Garance Rochoux-Moreau.
- They've worked with...Jour/né & Castelbajac, but not only.
- They shoot for...fashion and music, but not only.
I love Pierre & Florent's eye and sense of humour. I obviously also adore their bright colours and play with graphic elements, especially in their series for Castelbajac Paris.
Image: Pierre & Florent
The magician photographer
- He works from...London, UK.
- He enjoys...the controlled chaos of photographing animals.
- He was influenced by...Irving Penn & Guy Bourdin (amongst others)
- He likes to...feel first, reflect after.
I'm in awe of Tim's Endangered section on his website, where you can find a myriad of photographs of endangered species, from corals to white bellied pangolins...His work is magical and eye-opening.
You can see his work on http://timflach.com
Image: Tim Flach
Hope you enjoyed this little selection!
Make sure to follow each of them on social media, they'll lift your mood for sure.